Minutes of board meetings?

Hi,

I suppose my question is for Luis specifically, but since it's relevant to the elections, I'll ask here: will we have access to minutes of board meetings of the current term before the voting period starts?

Currently the only minutes for this term at http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoardPublic/Minutes are:

2008-10-01
2008-10-22
2008-10-29
2008-11-26
2009-01-07
2009-01-21
2009-02-05

If ye've been having meetings every 2 weeks, then in 16 months there must have been somewhere in the region of 30 meetings. Is there any chance of getting minutes for the missing 23 meetings? Or at least attendance, agenda & actions for all of the meetings this year?

They haven't been going out to foundation-list or foundation-announce as they did in the past either. Is there a reason for it, or should I assume it's because Luis was working hard to graduate and no-one took minutes at meetings he missed?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary