Re: Minutes of board meetings?
- From: Dave Neary <dneary gnome org>
- To: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- Cc: foundation-list <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Minutes of board meetings?
- Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 20:29:32 +0200
Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
On 05/26/2009 12:31 PM, Dave Neary wrote:
They haven't been going out to foundation-list or foundation-announce as
they did in the past either. Is there a reason for it, or should I
assume it's because Luis was working hard to graduate and no-one took
minutes at meetings he missed?
We *have* been taking minutes even when Luis was absent from the
Excuse me - I should have said "publishing minutes". Suggesting that
no-one minuted meetings was unfair.
GNOME Foundation member
dneary gnome org
] [Thread Prev