Re: Minutes of board meetings?

On 05/26/2009 12:31 PM, Dave Neary wrote:

They haven't been going out to foundation-list or foundation-announce as
they did in the past either. Is there a reason for it, or should I
assume it's because Luis was working hard to graduate and no-one took
minutes at meetings he missed?

We *have* been taking minutes even when Luis was absent from the meeting. They are mostly sent to list or put in the private wiki to be sanitized and published, and that's where they currently are. I see some twenty of them at:

  http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoardPrivate/Minutes

As a former board member, I believe you have read access to them. If Luis doesn't get to push them out in the coming weeks, I'll give it a hand.

Cheers,
behdad

Cheers,
Dave.