Re: "Private Foundation-List" Petition for referendum

On 12/14/2009 09:04 PM, Stormy Peters wrote:
Are there people on this list that are not GNOME Foundation members? If
so, can you speak up? It would be good for everyone to know why you
subscribe to foundation-list and the value you see in it.

I understand that it may seem disrespectful to ask people to leave. An alternative would be to introduce a foundation-private list. One way or the other, maybe that's a better idea. Humm. Yes, that is better. I'll amend my request (it has three other signatures already. Hope those people don't mind).

behdad