Re: "Private Foundation-List" Petition for referendum

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 07:04:50PM -0700, Stormy Peters wrote:
> Are there people on this list that are not GNOME Foundation members? If so,
> can you speak up? It would be good for everyone to know why you subscribe to
> foundation-list and the value you see in it.

Speaking up.

I'm currently one of the main organisers for GUADEC 2010, and as such
find it informative to keep up to speed with what moves the foundation.

So if you decide to make this a private list, i hope an exception can be
made for non-foundation members such as me who have a very valid excuse
to be on the list.. Or at least share what's going on within the
foundation on a regular and easily accesible manner.

Gr,

Koen