Re: "Private Foundation-List" Petition for referendum

Le lundi 14 décembre 2009, à 19:04 -0700, Stormy Peters a écrit :
> Also, maybe someone with list admin privileges could tell us roughly the
> number of subscribers and how many of them appear to be GNOME Foundation
> members.

We have 574 subscribers on the mailing list. However, there are quite a
number of mail addresses which are marked as nomail, maybe something
between 100 and 150, hard to tell. Sometimes it means that the email
address just doesn't work anymore (eazel.com? heh), and sometimes it
means the user chose to not receive mail (because he might be subscribed
twice, or something else).

For reference, if I'm not mistaken, we have 356 Foundation members as of
today.

A quick look makes me believe a lot of people are Foundation members,
some are not, and a lot of 'no idea'.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.