Re: GUADLAC - GNOME Users And Developers Latin American Conference

Hi Miguel Angel,

Miguel Angel López Hernández wrote:
> It is my pleasure to inform you all that first GUADLAC (GNOME Users And
> Developers Latin American Conference) will be held in Veracruz, MX in
> the 1st quarter of 2009 (almost sure in march), therefore respectfully
> request the support of the GNOME Foundation and all the GNOME Community
> to help make it a success.

I'm delighted to hear that you're re-launching the event, and I hope
that it gets to completion this time! Keep the board, gugmasters-list
and marketing-list informed - and if you have any problems I'd be glad
to help you any way I can.

Cheers,
Dave.

--