yay canaries!

Hey hackers,

Yay, we're going to the Canaries next year! That's great!

The purpose of this message though is to express disagreement with the
way that the announcement was done (at the GUADEC closing), though. It
was pretty nasty to Tampere, a place I also wanted to go. I think an
apology is in order.

Besides that, I can't help but think that it should be we of the GNOME
Foundation who should choose the GUADEC location, not the board. Next
year we should vote on the location.

Cheers,

Andy
--