Re: Call for hosts for GUADEC 2009

On 4/23/08, BJörn Lindqvist <bjourne gmail com> wrote:
> I fully agree. We think that the actions of the gnome foundation has a
>  profound impact on the world, that the choice of venue is important.
>  That holding the conference in morocco lends the moroccian *regime*
>  credibility it does not deserve.

Wouldn't you be just spreading some kind of FUD ? What do you know
about the Moroccan (not moroccian) regime and history ? What did the
Moroccan people did to you ? Did you ever think that you should stop
trying to keep the freedom for yourself and start sharing it with
those who may not have it ?

Maybe should you rethink your "We are the good guys, they are the ugly
guys" kind of mentality ?

Respectfully,

--
Ali