Re: Can we improve things?

2007-12-21 klockan 00:49 skrev Federico Mena Quintero:
> On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 18:33 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
>
> > So either the list of guidelines is horribly long, or the co-maintainers
> > are not doing their job.  I'd like to know who they are, if you please,
> > so that I can help :)
>
> OK, I won't bother you with this any more.  Andreas Nilsson pointed me
> to this new page:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/HackerGotchGuidelines
>
> Which is a great start.

Can someone with the appropriate permissions (I lost my account details)
please fix that URL to read HackergotchiGuidelines instead of
HackerGotchGuidelines (mind the capitalization?). Thanks.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

open up your eyes :: open up your arms            -- queens of the stone age