Re: Special GNOME event in California next week

On Fri, 2007-04-13 at 14:34 -0500, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:

> And again, let me stress that this has nothing to do with whether I
> trust any specific board members or whether I think the board is doing
> a good job.  I just think that maintaining an open culture where
> everybody feels that they can have an impact on the future of GNOME is
> critical to the success of the project.

This is the second time you bring this up in the thread, so let me make
it clear: if the board keeps some affairs secret, it does not limit
anybody from contributing to, having an impact on, or participating in
determining the direction of GNOME.  If you disagree with this and have
a case to the contrary, you should let the board know about it.

behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759