Re: Required: Administrator for the Foundation

That might be a little technical and maybe out of this discussion
boundaries but, why instead of making IE run over wine, you use more
than necessary non-free software? (ie. Windows, VMWARE). I bet are
already paid, but I use wine for IE related stuff, and it "just works".

Besides, I find Linux (or GNU/Linux) literate expression a little
problematic, because generally people use Computer Literate, and by
default thinking it as Windows computer. To overcome this issue, best
thing to do might be to call it as Computer Literate, and list the
applications that applicant should know like OpenOffice.org and Firefox,
gnuCash and even Linux. Once you know this applications, I doubt Linux
Desktop learning curve would be steep for any applicant. This way it
might solve the problem for those who would not apply for job since they
don't know Linux, as people would see themselves as computer literate.