Re: Code of conduct (bis)

Hi Dave!

> But I don't think that imposing a code of conduct by High Command from
> the board is healthy, and I don't think it will help its adoption.

Well, the board is no high court which comes from heavon but elected
from all members of the GNOME Foundation. All members of the gnome
community (at least anyone who has constributed something non-trivial)
can join the foundation and can control the board.

So who should make this conduct official if not the board if as you say
the vast majority agrees?

Regards,
Johannes