Re: Code of conduct (bis)
- From: Dave Neary <dneary free fr>
- To: Alan Horkan <horkana maths tcd ie>
- Cc: Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Code of conduct (bis)
- Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 10:24:47 +0100
Alan Horkan wrote:
> Code of conduct:
> "Dont be an asshat"
> I'm baffled as to why the board cannot agree on this.
Let me be clear:
The vast majority of the board (I think everyone) agrees with the idea
of a code of conduct.
That is not in question.
But I don't think that imposing a code of conduct by High Command from
the board is healthy, and I don't think it will help its adoption.
dneary free fr
] [Thread Prev