Re: Code of conduct (bis)

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, Danilo [utf-8] Šegan wrote:

> Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 19:43:57 +0100
> From: "Danilo [utf-8] Šegan" <danilo gnome org>
> To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
> Cc: Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>
> Subject: Re: Code of conduct (bis)
>
> Today at 18:44, Murray Cumming wrote:
>
> > But yes, I'll try the endorsement strategy if I have to.
>
> I prefer Adrian Custer's suggestion.
>
> Tell me where to sign! :)

I do not like this plan but I do like the code of conduct so I've signed
it anyway.

Code of conduct:
"Dont be an asshat"

I'm baffled as to why the board cannot agree on this.  I sincerely hope
we've gotten past the point where people still disagree with the basic
idea and we are only arguing a matter of degrees.

--
Alan