Re: What is GUADEC?

> That's a fair summary of what the board has discussed, as recently as
> June.  Jonathan Blandford once termed GUADEC as GNOME's mothership, an
> annual place to meet and recharge batteries.

This is an insiders' point of view and this is possibly a reason why the
GUADEC satisfy generally insiders but attract generally few outsiders.

If we want to attract and satisfy outsiders (do we?) I think it would be
worth to ask people out there as well:

What are the weaknesses of the GNOME project that could be improved by
organizing an international event?

But I also think that this same question asked in general to the
community could give us some good ideas.

Asking guadec-list could be a first step.

--
Quim Gil      http://interactors.coop | http://desdeamericaconamor.org