Re: Changing the name of GUADEC
- From: Glynn Foster <Glynn Foster Sun COM>
- To: Dave Neary <dneary free fr>
- Cc: danilo gnome org, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>, Guadec planning mailing list <guadec-planning gnome org>, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>, Foundation-List <foundation-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Changing the name of GUADEC
- Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 23:27:16 +1200
On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 13:07 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> Yeah :)
> The call of papers is useless any earlier than December or January,
> because most people aren't thinking about May or June until then anyway.
> The website doesn't need to be done until then either.
> We do need to start looking for keynotes straight away.
I kind of disagree. Sounds like you have a bunch of information to
o When the conference will be [roughly]
o Where the conference will be
o When the call for papers might be
o Who to contact to sponsor the event
] [Thread Prev