Re: Some perspective on how unimportant the board currently is.

On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 12:12 -0300, Fernando San Martín Woerner wrote:

> Also i want to remember GNOME Hackers training meetings in Chile as for
> us is very hard to get some core hacker from GNOME in our country we
> started a small meetings just to show how to be involved in GNOME,
> actually we've made more than 10 meetings in the last two years.

The work for GNOME you and others have done in Chile is excellent.  I am
sorry that I neglected to mention it in my previous e-mail.  The fact
that you, personally, got the GUADEC registration system up and running
also deserves recognition here.

tim