Re: Reducing the board size

<quote who="Liam R E Quin">

> In other words, people not getting things done is not about the number of
> people, it's about the lack of process and/or infrastructure to help them
> get those things done.

Yep. I am advocating a 'standard' four member elected executive (President,
Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer), as outlined in my initial email about
why I'm voting "NO".

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu USA & Europe Tour: Oct-Nov 2005            http://wiki.ubuntu.com/3BT

  "I run Linux on pretty much everything except the microwave and washing
     machine. Those are tempting targets but would probably make Telsa
                        extremely cross." - Alan Cox