Re: Vote NO on referendum to reduce board members

[snip]
> Basically, it seems
> there is adequate concern that some players aren't really 'doing their
> bit'. It shouldn't have to come to this just to get decisions made,
> surely!

I don't think that anyone has ever complained that anybody is not doing
their bit, though I suppose it would be great if everyone had more time to
react immediately (I often don't). But many of us notice that the large
size of the group causes irrelevant distraction, even when urgent
decisions are necessary. That happens even with the best people.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com