Re: Advisory referendum, not decision [Was: Beginning of the 2005 GNOME Foundation elections]

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005, David Neary wrote:

> > Candidacies must be announced prior to November 14, 2005 or
> > thereabouts (which has already passed). Currently, I count 8 nominees
> > (Federico, Christian, Jonathan, Bastien, Vincent, Behdad, Quim,
> > David).
>
> I count 12: Jeff, Federico, Behdad, German, Christian, Vincent, Luis,
> Jonathan, Bastien, Anne, Quim, Dave (me)

Just to make it clear, the confusion came from the fact that some
didn't send their statement to foundation-announce, only
foundation-list :).

Hoping somebody uses the extra 24 hours,

--behdad
http://behdad.org/

	-- Dan Bern, "New American Language"