Re: [Fwd: Re: Beginning of the 2005 GNOME Foundation elections]

On Wed, 2005-16-11 at 09:09 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
> On 11/16/05, Andreas J. Guelzow <aguelzow taliesin ca> wrote:

> > > Hear, hear. A bit of perspective will go a long way. What ever happened
> > > to trust?
> >
> > It went out of the window with all the talk about "untrustworthy
> > candidates" in the recent referendum debate?
>
> To be very, very clear, I never said anyone was untrustworthy, just
> that people were running out of a sense of obligation. If anything,
> those people are so dedicated to GNOME that they are more trustworthy
> than the average candidate, not less.

I never said _you_ did. The exact words used were:
"It's not about radical things happening, it's about untrustworthy
people being elected."
see
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2005-October/msg00068.html

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow, Professor
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences