Re: [Fwd: Re: Beginning of the 2005 GNOME Foundation elections]

<quote who="Andreas J. Guelzow">

> Apparently, in your own opinion, there are people in the foundation tahat
> are not trusted by some (and who have run for election in the past).

(Which is not surprising for a community of our size or diversity.)

> So why should one trust a candidate who is also heavily involved in the
> running of the election?

As with *any* candidate, that's up to everyone who is voting. Some people
think corporate affiliation is undesireable, some don't. Dave put his point
of view regarding Vincent's position. You're welcome to yours.

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu USA & Europe Tour: Oct-Nov 2005            http://wiki.ubuntu.com/3BT

        Web development with PHP is like injecting pure rust with a
                    high-pressure hose. For pain relief.