Re: Yes to Publicity! Not to Anonimity! Was: Re: GNOME Foundation Annual Elections - proposal

<quote who="Aleksey Sanin">

> As far as I can understand, the board is going to vote for anonymous
> voting *without* presenting the actual voting scheme (at least I've not
> seen one published in this list).

Huh?!

The board is querying the membership on the appropriateness and interest in
the concept of anonymous voting. It would be implemented only if we could
provide a reasonable level of trust to satisfy everyone that it could not be
easily abused. A possible voting scheme was presented as part of the
proposal, and discussed earlier in the thread.

We're not complete muppets.

- Jeff

   "Driving Miss Daisy. Best film of 1989. So said the academy. What does
                        that tell you?" - Spike Lee