Re: Yes to Publicity! Not to Anonimity! Was: Re: GNOME Foundation Annual Elections - proposal

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 02:47:18PM -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
> `which no one but you knows' can't be right. Suppose the keys have been
> mailed and I did not receive mine. How do I obtain a replacement key?

Note that this is NO different then current situation.  Currently the key was
used for authentication if I remember correctly.  So the question is the
same for the last years method: How do I get a replacement ballot (with the
key) if I lost it / didn't receive it.

So it's completely irrelevant to the current discussion.

Best course of action would be for the voting software to re-send the ballot
with a new unique key (same counter).  But that's getting quite anal.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   Man will occasionally stumble over the truth,