Re: RealMedia used for GUADEC live transmissions?

    > Some volunteers sold their laptops to be able to make it to the show;=20
    > Next year, I expect you and Rui to show the same kind of commitment and
    > put the same kind of effort to make the show happen just the right way,
    > rather than leading like armchair generals.

It is important to give one's highest commitment to the deeper goals
that deserve it: not to the development of one particular free
software package, useful though it be, but rather to the *freedom*
which is the reason why it is important to have free software
packages.