Re: 0.8 Breaks CR2?

I really could attach a bucket full of cr2 files, but I don't think this
would help fixing this bug. Once the files are out of my camera, I don't
have any problems to import them, even without applying the patch. I can
import any cr2 file into f-spot unless it comes directly from my camera.
If the files are on any other storage device (harddisk, usb stick,
memory card), f-spot imports them even with correct metadata. It just
doesn't work if I connect my camera to my computer and try to import any
images directly from it.

So I still think that this bug happens in the communication between
f-spot and the camera.

Heiner