Re: 0.8 Breaks CR2?

If you can attach more sample images that would be great. I still have no way to test with a camera unless someone wants to send me one. :P

I'll give it a go again with whatever new images you attach to the bug but the fix I made changed the load time of the CR2 that I have from minutes to seconds so I was hopeful that would be enough.