Re: 0.8 Breaks CR2?

It's possible that it's not the only thing going on. Unfortunately I don't have a way to test the other bit. Perhaps I can simulate it if I put it on a card and use a reader but I don't have the camera.

There is clearly something going wrong right now when trying to import this CR2. I won't consider the bug fixed even if I get this straightened out.

tim