Re: 0.8 Breaks CR2?

I could also get this to happen on a clean F-Spot DB on a 32-bit install. Mine is a virtual machine but really should be irrelevant for this discussion. Every time I tried to import the picture I was getting crashes in native code with Out of Memory exceptions.

This did work before right? It would be great to get this fixed for 0.8.1.

tim