Re: FSpotFS

On Thu, 2010-06-03 at 10:05 -0300, Matias Aguirre wrote:
> Excerpts from Fabian Kneißl's message of Thu Jun 03 07:12:19 -0300 2010:
> > Great work! Really neat!

At some point it'll probably be best to convert this to use the DBus API
of F-Spot, which will avoid a lot of headaches and potential problems.

But I have to admit that our DBus API probably isn't mature enough (by a
long stretch) to support things like this.

Cool project though, keep it up. Give us a ping on IRC if you want to
hack along on F-Spot to make it easier for you to build/maintain this.