Re: FSpotFS

Great work! Really neat!

Am 03.06.2010 10:44, schrieb Robin Clarke:
    * AFAIK FUSE filesystems, should be mounted as the user so that the
      user (and only the user) sees it when she runs "mount".  As-is, it
      is mounted as root, and as a result my user cannot unmount/remount
      the fs.  I guess if I can unmount/remount as my user, then the
      advantage of caching the tags above would outweigh realtime querying.

For me, unmounting works ("fusermount -u ~/.photos"). Also, when I type in "mount", I see the option "user=[YOUR-USERNAME]" added. The only thing that is a bit confusing is that the files belong to root:root (and thus as you noticed also other users could possibly see/read the files).

~ Fabian