Re: The timestamp thing

On Fri, 2009-11-06 at 15:49 +0100, Paul Wellner Bou wrote:
> Done.
> http://gitorious.org/~paulwb/f-spot/paulwbs-clone/commits/ImportTimeHandling
>
> git clone git://gitorious.org/~paulwb/f-spot/paulwbs-clone.git
> cd paulwbs-clone/
> git checkout origin/ImportTimeHandling
> ./autogen.sh
> make && sudo make install
>
> Stephane's latest unique-sharp stuff is in there, you'll need
> libunique-dev installed (or however this is called on your distribution).
>
> Regards
> Paul.

I've been attempting to make a patch based on the differences between
your branch and the latest F-Spot sources from git. I'm not having much
luck, though. I've not a whole lot of experience in this area.

Is there any chance you could take a look at this patch file and help me
figure out what I've done wrong? Whenever I try to apply it, patch
simply hangs forever with no output... It's very strange.

Regards,

--
Steve McGrath
smcgrath23 gmail com