Re: The timestamp thing

Call me naive, but why is it that the timestamps are automatically altered at all? I'd expect them not to be altered at all, unless I use the "Adjust time" tool. As far as I know, no other photo program does anything like this. Adobe Lightroom, Picasa, digiKam, etc, don't do anything like this, even as a feature, right?

I'm confused why anybody would even want the option to do this.

Michael Lissner
mlissner michaeljaylissner com
909-576-4123