Re: The timestamp thing

It's obvious to me that the F-Spot maintainers are more interested on
fancy features (rolls support, extensions, rating...) than on fixing
this hated feature (because unexpected, because undocumented...).

In my opinion, that's for them a desired feature (if not, they would
have never bothered to implement it) and therefore no urgent fix is
required. They probably think, that documenting is a nice to have...

I hope that you have luck and this feature gets fixed some day. I even
offered once to fix it, but one of the maintainers told me that it was
in his plans doing it. Repeating requests for that might convince them
to fix it :-)

Regards,
    Silvano