Re: The timestamp thing

I'm not an f-spot developer, but I can say that this problem REALLY needs to be elevated, as exemplified by the LWN posting a couple weeks ago.

I have lost many, many hours to fixing, adjusting and manipulating time stamps as a result of whatever it is that f-spot does. I assume developers are aware of this problem now, so I guess the question is, what do we need to do to get it on the road map, and to get it fixed?
Michael Lissner
mlissner michaeljaylissner com
909-576-4123