Re: The timestamp thing

List,

	That issue is _not_ ignored at all, and is on my top 3 priority list
(that list is public btw). It's not solved yet cause a proper fix is a
huge thing to do, that require rewriting a lot of parts of f-spot.

	If you're under the impression that I'm ignoring it, you're not looking
closely enough, or not on the right time scale. I just stopped
discussing it over and over again cause discussion doesn't write code.

Regards,

Stephane