Re: The timestamp thing

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Bengt Thuree <bengt thuree com> wrote:
Hate to say this, but I also agree... am getting closer and closer to
move to Digikam because of this one...

Just hoping  Digikam will import all tags correctly...
And that F-Spot will import digikam's tags later on (perhaps)

I stopped using F-Spot to manage my photos after I fixed the timestamps. I haven't found a satisfactory alternative--I can't really bear Digikam. Now I'm just using gthumb to handle the import from camera and organizing in folders. I just discovered Solang yesterday but haven't had a chance to play with it. Like some others, it seems, I'm subscribed to this list just to track this issue, hoping for a solution.

That said, I appreciate the work of the developers!

Regards,

Todd