Re: The timestamp thing

Hi Stephane,

I keep commenting on this issue although you know my opinion.

Stephane Delcroix wrote:
List,

	That issue is _not_ ignored at all, and is on my top 3 priority list
(that list is public btw). It's not solved yet cause a proper fix is a
huge thing to do, that require rewriting a lot of parts of f-spot.

Although I am far away from your development, mono and f-spot knowledge and experience: The bug is ignored, as this bug is easy to fix. What might be more complicated is the implementation of a proper time and time zone handling. But fixing f-spot so that the exif time is not touched was even possible for me.

	If you're under the impression that I'm ignoring it, you're not looking
closely enough, or not on the right time scale. I just stopped
discussing it over and over again cause discussion doesn't write code.

I spent more time in discussions as in writing code as the approach I wrote is working. Although you said that "not touching the exif date would be the worst solution", I have no idea which approach would be acceptable by you. If I'd know it, I'd start coding.

But I don't think I am the only one with the opinion that not touching the exif date would be the best solution.

Regards
Paul.