Re: no icons in F-Spot

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:44 AM, Christoph Moench-Tegeder wrote:
>>      Cannot find 'install -o root -g wheel -m 444'; You probably want
>>      to pass -x $(INSTALL_DATA)
>
> OK, this should not happen with my version of the port,

Sad. Maybe I'll try downloading your port (instead of the patch) and
then install it. Or how about adding a pre-compiled package? You think
that might help?

> What does line 109 of icon-theme-installer look like?

Here is line 109:

  if test ! -x $(echo "$INSTALL_DATA_EXEC" | cut -f1 -d' '); then

> Were there any errors from the top-level (port) make?

No. No errors.

Thanks.

--
Girish Kulkarni - Allahabad, India - http://girish.50webs.com