Re: no icons in F-Spot

## Girish Kulkarni (girish hri res in):

> > First step is checking the output of "gmake install" in icons/,
> > perhaps that's all I need.
> Here is what `gmake install' says in icons/ --
>      Cannot find 'install -o root -g wheel -m 444'; You probably want
>      to pass -x $(INSTALL_DATA)

OK, this should not happen with my version of the port,
icon-theme-installer should be patched just to prevent that.
In fact, it works here
What does line 109 of icon-theme-installer look like?
Were there any errors from the top-level (port) make?

> No. I don't have the full GNOME port installed.

I think that's not the problem here, as everything needed for
handling the icons seems to be either in the base system or
in gtk.

Regards,
Christoph

--