Re: [Evolution] Have I pushed Evolution beyond where it is designed to go?

It's clear that no one has any actual pros/cons that they want to
discuss in a serious way.  So, this is my last message on this topic.

I simply urge people to not take these "it's horrible" statements,
without any reference to actual problems that anyone has ever had in
real life and very little understanding of what exactly a flatpak or
snap is, how they are built, or how they work, as gospel.

On Tue, 2022-11-08 at 13:49 -0600, Greg Oliver via evolution-list