Re: [Evolution] Connecting Evolution to an Exchange 2010 server

On Thu, 2022-03-24 at 19:21 +0700, Frederic Muller wrote:
Basically I initially added LEGACY and
commented out DEFAULT with # (thinking that would comment it out).

        Hi,
right, the '#' comments it out. You did it properly.

In the meantime are there any methods to test the server and find out
what it supports?

I do not see it from the gnutls-cli debug output, but I guess it can be
shown with some more verbose debugging on. I do not use that tool that
often. There are surely other tools to test with, I only do not know
them. Maybe somebody else does. I'm sorry I cannot help more.

        Bye,
        Milan