Re: [Evolution] Connecting Evolution to an Exchange 2010 server

On 3/24/22 18:48, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Thu, 2022-03-24 at 16:37 +0700, Frederic Muller wrote:
So I removed the #DEFAULT and typed the update-crypto-policies. It
did ask me to restart which I did, as you're mentioning right
below...

        Hi,
you "removed the #DEFAULT"? I'm a bit confused,
Sorry for the confusion. Basically I initially added LEGACY and commented out DEFAULT with # (thinking that would comment it out). After your 2nd email, I simply removed it and ran that update-.... command which I didn't the first time, thinking a reboot would suffice.
And then I rebooted the machine.

Unless your Exchange 2010 server uses something even more ancient
than the Exchange 2007 I have.

Is that possible?

I do not know.

I'll run those command and see what I get. In the meantime are there any methods to test the server and find out what it supports?

Thank you.

Fred