[Evolution] Prioritisation of contact autocompletion in Evolution?

Hi all,

I have Evolution (3.36.5-0ubuntu1, running on on Ubuntu 20.04) set up
for autocompletion when entering email addresses from my Contacts
lists.

I configured Evolution to use several contacts lists and a global
address list. What I'd now like to do is to prioritise autocomplete
suggestions between these lists, e.g. to first suggest contacts from my
personal address book before contacts from the global address list.

Is there a way to set this up?

Thanks,

Matt