[Evolution] Connecting Evolution to an Exchange 2010 server

Hi!

Background information: my wife needs to connect to an Evolution server which webmail no longer works due to some SSL certif configuration (now only works with Explorer or Edge if I'm not mistaken). She used to connect through the webmail interface, but using Fedora + GNOME makes it now impossible.

I read parts of the manual and installed evolution, evolution-mapi (outdated?) and evolution-ews (not sure if need that one). Unfortunately in the email settings I do not see Microsoft Exchange in server type. I've tried a few things but nothing works. Evolution EWS gives me a URL to add put adding the webmail URL doesn't work and nothing else I've tried worked neither.

Any idea or suggestion on what I could try to make it work, with F35?

Thank you.

Fred