Re: [Evolution] Problem with IMAP subscriptions

On Thu, 2022-06-23 at 07:17 -0400, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
What do I do next so that these remain visible after Evolution
refreshes the view?

        Hi,
I do not know, I'd need to have an account with that provider for
testing.

I'm not too keen to step out of the Debian repositories but
will if there is no other way.

Sure, that's okay, I suggested the Flatpak just to test whether the
latest stable Evolution works better than your ancient.

You'd need to change the namespace there as well, but the files are
stored in the sandbox, under ~/.var/org.gnome.Evolution/ from the host
system.
        Bye,
        Milan