Re: [Evolution] Problem with IMAP subscriptions

On Thu, 2022-06-23 at 08:20 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Wed, 2022-06-22 at 20:39 -0400, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
They instructed me to edit the .source file and that appears to be
working.

        Hi,
that's nice, both you sorted it out and that they support Evolution.
        Bye,
        Milan

____
Alas, it is not fully resolved.  I set namespace=INBOX and
usenamespace=true.  Now, if I fight with it and refresh the top account
a couple of times, I get an arrow to expand the Inbox and can see the
folders.  But, after a while, the focus jumps to the Junk folder and
the Inbox subfolders and the arrow to expand them disappear.

What do I do next so that these remain visible after Evolution
refreshes the view?

I did check Debian Backports but that does not have a newer version of
Evolution.  I'm not too keen to step out of the Debian repositories but
will if there is no other way.

Thanks - John