Re: [Evolution] Filter for emails where recipent was BCC on original message

On Thu, 2022-06-23 at 07:58 -0400, dr.j.r.walker--- via evolution-list
wrote:
Thanks to all those who have offered suggestions.

I expect that I will be able to filter out some BCC emails based on
origin.

It's not ideal for me, but, nonetheless, I'm fully aware that I'm using
"free" software and I'm very grateful to all those that have
contributed to Evolution's development.

As others have said, there is no "BCC:" header to filter on. The whole
point of BCC: is that the those recipients are not mentioned anywhere
in the email headers.  Even if you are the recipient of it, you don't
get to see the BCC: address(es). And this is part of the email
standards, so is not something that is a deficiency of Evolution or any
other mail program.

I suppose, ultimately, you could filter on the fact that your address
is not listed in To: or CC:, but that would include mailing lists and
lots of spam.

P.