[Evolution] Filter for emails where recipent was BCC on original message

I'm using version 3.36.5-0ubuntu1

I'm a newbie, so apologies.

I have a number of POP3 accounts. I have set up folders for each of the
accounts and created a number of filters to direct mail to "Inbox" and
"Sent" folders for each account.

The problem that I'm experiencing is that these accounts often receive
mail where they were sent "BCC" copies on the original email.

None of the filters that I have tried capture these emails and direct
them to the correct folder. They all end up in the default Inbox.

I am aware of the cryptic comment in the manual that using "BCC" as a
filter condition only works with Outgoing mail.

IMAP is not an option for these particular accounts.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks.